Johnson water pump well screens wedge filter screen sheet wedge wire screen panel
1.Wedge wire screen also be named Vee-Wire screen pipe,Continuous slot Vee-wire screen tube,Wire wrapped screen,Wire wound screen,water filter.
2It is made up of Vee-shaped wrapped wire and round rod in each intersection,welded together.
Accurate slot and high filtration precision.
1.The wedge tapered opening becomes progressively wider increasing dewatering efficiency.
2.Non plugging,to make sure the smooth circulation.
3.Slot sizes ranging form0.05mm to 20mm.
4.Durable and capable of carrying heavier loads without support structures.
5.One piece construction.
6.Wide range of materials.
7.Easy to clean,long service life,safe and reliable,low comprehensive cost.
Material:stainless steel 304,316,316L
Slot size(Opening):0.01-5mm or customer's requirement
Support bars pitch:1.5-3cm or customer's requirement
Wedge wire size:1*2mm,2*3mm or others
Support bars size:2*3mm,3*4mm or others
It can be used for filtering and screening of many kinds of media, and it is widely used in multi-industry screening, filtration, dehydration, desilting and so on.
- Mining machinery: used for desilting and dewatering of coal preparation plants.
- Wheat tooth machine: it is suitable for use in wheat tooth mill, floater and drying stove.
- Beer machine: it is suitable for use in the brewery filter tank, with the advantages of high opening rate and long service life.
- Environmental protection : used for filling oil, gas and Wells with sand and gravel to protect underground and ground equipment.It has the advantages of high opening rate, large filtration area, fast filtration speed and long service life.
- Food industry: the filtration process can be used for food and beverage.
- Aquaculture: used for farming, cleaning up waste residues from animals.
- Chemical industry and other: sewage treatment for sugar mills and paper mills; Material filtration, dehydration and the supporting use of all kinds of painting rooms in chemical fertilizer plant; Starch filtration in the food factory; Ventilation for grain storage.