Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Non-clogging||Name:||Main & Coal Usage Wedge Wire Mesh|
|Material:||Low Carbon Galvanized ,stainless Steel||Length:||10-3000mm|
wedge wire screen cylinders,
welded wedge wire screen
Main / Coal Wedge Wire Mesh Non Clogging Capabilities 29-1300mm Diameter
Benefits of wedge wire screens
1. Wedge wire screen provides large area enabling material to flow through the screen.
2. Sustainability decreases pegging and blinding
3. Custom made to flat and curve shapes and more
4. Produced as per the slot size
5. Large variety of profile wires variable head widths, heights and relief angles.
6. Different support rods- supporting light to heavy loads
7. Highly corrosion resistant material wires.
The continuous-slot well screen is widely used throughout the world for water, oil, and gas wells, and is the dominant screen type used in the water well industry.
Continuous-Slot Well Screen is made by winding cold-rolled wire, approximately triangular in cross section, around a circular array of the longitudinal rods.
The wire is attached to the rods by welding, producing rigid one-piece units having high strength characteristics at minimum weights.
Slot opening for continuous-slot screens are manufactured by spacing successive turns of the outer wire to produce the desired slot size.
All slots should be clean and free of burrs and cuttings.
Each slot opening between adjacent wires is V-shaped, from the special shape of wire used to form the screen surface.
The V-shaped openings designed to be nonclogging, are narrowest at the outer face and widen inwardly; they allow.
|Outside Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Slot (mm)||Styles of connection(mm)|
150,168,320,600,900,985 ,1000,1300 etc
|0.02,0.1,0.25,0.5,1.0||weldedrings,male/female threaded coupling ,flange,closed up.|
|Explanation||diameter:29-1300mm||length 100-6000mm||low carbon galvanized,stainless steel|
Contact Person: Orange Song