Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Continuous Slot Wire Wrapped Screen Cylinder||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Ends:||One End Closed Up, The Other End With Flange||Hole Shape:||Vee-shaped|
|Package:||Wooden Box||Filter Type:||From Outside To Inside|
slot 0.025mm wire wrapped pipe,
continuous slot wire wrapped pipe,
slot 0.025mm wire wrapped screen
Continuous slot wire wrapped screen cylinder is widely used through the world in Water Well and Gas & Oil Field, it's the widely type used in the water well Field.
The "V" Shaped Screens construction mode enlarge the open area and avoid the clogging with a low maintenance cost it needs a simple water jet and a back washing; this type of screen has a high Chemical and thermal resistant by offering the flexibilty to choose a large variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials and alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.
Continuous Slot Wire Wrapped Screen Pipe is an evolved Wire wound Screen type process manufacturing; our added value is not only winding and welding around circular array a cold-rolled triangular section wire to a longitudinal rods; but also and firstly a recognised know-how in the metal working and forming allow our engineers using the right tempering to get finally the desired strength and collapse resistance.
|Continuous Slot Wire Wrapped Screen Cylinder|
|Material||Stainless steel 304, 304L, 316L and 321 etc.|
1.0 *2.0 mm 1.5*2mm 1.5*2.5mm 2*3mm 2.3*3.5mm 2.2*4mm 2.2*4.5mm,3*4.6mm,3*5mm etc
|Support Rods||2*3mm 3*4mm 3*4.6mm 3*5mm 3*6mm 4*7mm|
|Round||From 2.5mm to 6.0mm|
|Slot Size||0.025mm, 0.15mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm ... 100mm etc|
|Pipe Length||Max 6 meter|
|Pipe diameter||25mm to 1300mm|
|Screen Ends||Plain Beveled ends, male/female threaded, flange or close up.|
1. Production process continuity: V-shaped profile wires creating slots which enlarge inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2. Low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low pressure drop (dP)
5. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable screen.
6. Reduced installation costs: supporting constructions eliminating costly support media and enabling a maximum flexibility in the design of components.
7. Chemical and thermal resistant: A variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials and many exotic alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.
Contact Person: Orange Song