Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304 316L||Slot Size:||0.05-25mm|
|Length:||Customization||Type:||From Inside To Outside|
|Wire Size:||0.75*1.5 1.19*2.24 1*2 1.5*2.5 2.2*3.5 3*4.6||End Connection:||Flange/none/thread /coustomization|
|Feature:||Anti-corrosion,strong Impact Resistance||Diameter:||50cm-900cm Or Your Need|
anticorrosion wedge wire screen pipe,
0.05mm slot wedge wire screen pipe,
anticorrosion wedge wire screen filter
Wedge wire screen is widely used throughout the world for water, oil & gas wells, and is the dominant screen type used in the water well industry.
The welded stainless steel wire wrap screen is made up of rods and profile wire. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The profile wire is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). This type of wire wrap screen has a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension. The wire is attached to the rods by welding, producing rigid one-piece units having high strength characteristics at minimum weights. Slot opening for screens are manufactured by spacing successive turns of the outer wire to produce the desired slot size. All slots should be clean and free of burrs and cuttings. Each slot opening between adjacent wires is V-shaped, from the special shape of wire used to form the screen surface.
|Material||SS304, SS304L, SS316L, SS321, Duplex, Hastelloy, etc|
|Length||Up to 4000mm|
|Slot / Gap||25 micron to 2000 micron (Tolerance:+-5 micron)|
|Ends||With Welded rings, Flange etc|
|Filter Type||From inside to outside|
|Reinforce||With or without|
All sizes are all customized, according to your requirement
1. The application of trapezoidal wire forms a V-shaped opening between the Schroder screen gaps. This design form works more efficiently than other forms of products, ensuring the smoothness of water filtration.
2. The continuous winding of the trapezoidal wire forms a continuous high-density uniform gap on the supporting wires arranged in a circular pattern, which ensures the opening area and non-blocking of the Schroeder screen, and avoids the high-density accumulation of sediments. Productivity and extended filter life are guaranteed.
3. The winding wire and all supporting wires are connected by electric welding, which is durable and has a longer working life cycle.
4. The longitudinal arrangement of the support wires and the continuous slot form of the screen are designed according to the actual needs, so that the product has higher compressive performance.
1. The product can be customized with different specifications and raw materials (mainly stainless steel and carbon steel) according to the actual needs of customers, so as to ensure reasonable investment and save production costs.
2. Screen joints can also be made according to different needs. Packaging can be made according to customer needs.
3. Non-stainless steel products can be protected by galvanizing treatment. Beautiful and clean appearance.
4. High-precision filtration, stable effluent quality, applicable to different raw water quality and water requirements.
5. This product is widely used in power station equipment, petroleum, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, coal, metallurgy, papermaking, food and beverage, beer production, environmental protection and other industries to filter and support industrial water treatment such as make-up water and condensate water.
6. The various advantageous properties of this product improve the working efficiency and service cycle of the filter, making this product a leader in water filtration equipment.
Contact Person: Kate Hu