Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Wire,316,304L,etc))||Application:||Filters,Screen|
|Type:||Welded Mesh||Technique:||Wire Wound,wedge Wire|
|Length:||30m/roll Or Customized||Color:||Silver|
slotted wedge wire screen filter,
316 wedge wire screen filter,
316l v wire screen filter
Wedge wire screen is widely used throughout the world for water, oil & gas wells, and is the dominant screen type used in the water well industry.
The welded stainless steel wire wrap screen is made up of rods and profile wire. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The profile wire is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). This type of wire wrap screen has a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension.
Wedge wire mesh is made of SS "V"shaped and SS "V"shaped, SS "V"shaped and SS rod ,or SS "V"shaped and SS "CONVEX "shaped rod with an unique welding process, with unique characteristics:
2.Drain quickly,high filteration
3.Perfectly flat and smooth surface
4.Maximum design flexibility
5.Stronger and more durable, economical
6.Easier installation and long using time,etc.
|Material||SS304, SS304L, SS316L, SS321, Duplex, Hastelloy, etc|
|Length||Up to 4000mm|
|Slot / Gap||25 micron to 2000 micron (Tolerance:+-5 micron)|
|Ends||With Welded rings, Flange etc|
|Filter Type||From inside to outside|
|Reinforce||With or without|
All sizes are all customized, according to your requirement
1. V-Shaped Slots —Openings shaped like a "v" that open toward the inside of the well tend to allow the particles that are justbarely smaller than the width of the slot pass. In other shapes of openings, these particles would get caught in the screenand clog it.
2. Very Large Open Area — This design gives continuous slot and hence the open area for water to enter is more than 2 timesthat of conventional slotted pipes of any size and slot opening. This allows more water to enter at much lesser frictionalhead loss and the efficiency of tube well is improved appreciably.
From inside to outside. Wire, Inside; Support rod, Outside.
1. Wire is the length of the screen pipe;
2. Support rod is the length of the screen pipe.
The cross-section of the screen strip is trapezoidal, the slots at lower part is wider than that of upper part of the screen.
1. The product can be customized with different specifications and raw materials (mainly stainless steel and carbon steel) according to the actual needs of customers, so as to ensure reasonable investment and save production costs.
2. Screen joints can also be made according to different needs. Packaging can be made according to customer needs.
3. Non-stainless steel products can be protected by galvanizing treatment. Beautiful and clean appearance.
4. High-precision filtration, stable effluent quality, applicable to different raw water quality and water requirements.
5. This product is widely used in power station equipment, petroleum, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, coal, metallurgy, papermaking, food and beverage, beer production, environmental protection and other industries to filter and support industrial water treatment such as make-up water and condensate water.
6. The various advantageous properties of this product improve the working efficiency and service cycle of the filter, making this product a leader in water filtration equipment.
Contact Person: Kate Hu