Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Wire,304 316 316L Etc.||Application:||Filters|
|Type:||From Inside To Outside||Technique:||Wire Wound|
stainless 304 v wire screen filter,
handle v wire screen filter,
stainless 316l wedge wire screen filter
Wedge wire screen is widely used throughout the world for water, oil & gas wells, and is the dominant screen type used in the water well industry.
The welded stainless steel wire wrap screen is made up of rods and profile wire. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The profile wire is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). This type of wire wrap screen has a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension.
The main classification method of wedge wire screen is the shape. Different shapes of wedge wire screen can be used in different applications for different usage. We can supply you all shapes of wedge wire screen, including wedge wire screen panel, wedge wire screen tube, wedge wire sieve bends, wedge wire nozzles and wedge wire lateral assemblies. Additional, the special shapes and types of wedge wire screen can be customized according to your requirements.
1. Various samples can be provide.
2. The FOB,CIF, CFR price are all available.
3. If there are unqualified products, support for replacement.
4. The package detail, mesh size can be customized.
|Material||SS304, SS304L, SS316L, SS321, Duplex, Hastelloy, etc|
|Length||Up to 4000mm|
|Slot / Gap||25 micron to 2000 micron (Tolerance:+-5 micron)|
|Ends||With Welded rings, Flange etc|
|Filter Type||From inside to outside|
|Reinforce||With or without|
All sizes are all customized, according to your requirement
From inside to outside. Wire, Inside; Support rod, Outside.
1. Wire is the length of the screen pipe;
2. Support rod is the length of the screen pipe.
The cross-section of the screen strip is trapezoidal, the slots at lower part is wider than that of upper part of the screen.
1. The product can be customized with different specifications and raw materials (mainly stainless steel and carbon steel) according to the actual needs of customers, so as to ensure reasonable investment and save production costs.
2. Screen joints can also be made according to different needs. Packaging can be made according to customer needs.
3. Non-stainless steel products can be protected by galvanizing treatment. Beautiful and clean appearance.
4. High-precision filtration, stable effluent quality, applicable to different raw water quality and water requirements.
5. This product is widely used in power station equipment, petroleum, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, coal, metallurgy, papermaking, food and beverage, beer production, environmental protection and other industries to filter and support industrial water treatment such as make-up water and condensate water.
6. The various advantageous properties of this product improve the working efficiency and service cycle of the filter, making this product a leader in water filtration equipment.
Contact Person: Kate Hu