Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304, 316L, Hastally||Thread:||M32|
|Size:||45mm||Nut:||1piece Or 2 Pieces|
|Usage:||Water Well Drilling,water Treatment||Color:||Silver Color|
|Application:||Water Treatment||Type:||Wedge Wire Screen Filter Nozzle|
ss 304 water purifier nozzle,
one ton flow water purifier nozzle,
ss 316l water filter nozzles
Filter nozzle also named screen nozzle is a kind of metal filter nozzle which is made of stainless steel and other materials. This filter nozzle adopts the wedge wire which is welded with support rods. It is a new generation of water treatment equipment that helps users solve the worries of original plastic filter nozzle. It solves the problems that plastic filter nozzle is poor in strength, pressure resistance, temperature, aging resistance. Besides, it is safe, reliable, integrated and costs low, used widely in filter industry. Our filter nozzle is ideal choice based on their combination of high strength, high open area and non-plugging slot design.
Stainless Steel Water Treatment Wedge Wire Filter Screen Nozzle is composed of V-profile wire stainless steel which is spirally wrapped in certain equal slot. To maintain the slot size around inside and add extra strength are mounted. It has each cover for both ends of nozzle.Each wire and rod are made by spot welding. and fitting pipe is adjusted according to the thickness of set bottom plate.Nozzle is completed by welding fitting pipe to a cover of down end after setting screw according to the type of nut.
Continuous slot design provides increased open area for better collection.
Standard nozzles are 2in. /51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or with "L" bolts.
Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006"(0.15mm), and 0.020in. /0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
Choice of either 3/4" NPT or 1" NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
Less expensive than other screen of equal efficiency.
Small systems may be built modularly from off-the-shelf components requiring minimal customization.
1. The application of trapezoidal wire forms a Vee-shaped opening between the screen gaps. This design form works more efficiently than other forms of products, ensuring the smoothness of water filtration.
2. The continuous winding of the trapezoidal wire forms a continuous high-density uniform gap on the supporting wires arranged in a circular pattern, which ensures the opening area and non-blocking of the screen tube, and avoids the high-density accumulation of sediments. In order to improve production efficiency and Provides a guarantee for extending the life of the well.
3. The winding wire and all supporting wires are connected by electric welding, which is durable and has a longer working life cycle.
4. The longitudinal arrangement of the support wires and the continuous slot form of the screen tube designed according to the actual demand make the product have higher compression resistance.
a. Single head V wire tube flowing filter nozzle
b. Double head V wire tube flowing filter nozzle
c. Long hand flowing pipe type flowing filter nozzle
d. Large long hand flowing pipe type flowing filter nozzle
e. Plate type flowing filter nozzle
1. What's a unit including ?
A: A rubber gasket, a steel gasket and a thin nut of the same material.
2. What's the structure ?
A: Single nozzle ,Double nozzle
3. What's the end type?
4. What's the application?
A: Industry ,Food ,Beverage
5. Do we provide free sample ?
A: Yes .
6. How about the delievery time ?
A. In 7 days after finished .
7. What's the Minimum order ?
A: 10 pcs
If you have any inquires please feel free to contact us !
The filter nozzle can be used at the filter equipment for the filtration of water, petrol resin and other medium. It can be also used in water treatment, water soft, conversion of sea water into fresh water, the filter of food chemistry and other filter industry.
Widely used in water softening treatment equipment, replace Polypropylene ( PP ) filter;sand filters, carbon filters, ion exchange systems, carbon absorbers,media retention, backwash retention, resin retention and resin trap
0.2-0.25mm slot opening area of through-flow mm²(reference)
Contact Person: Kate Hu