Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Slot Size:||2.0mm|
|Wire Shape:||V Shape||End Connection:||Flange/none/thread /coustomization|
|Usage:||FIlter/back Wash||Filter Type:||From Inside To Outside|
backwash wire wrapped screen,
kitchen cartridge wire wrapped screen,
stainless 304 wedge wire filter screen
The Johnson backwash filter tube for kitchen filter cartridge is welded by V-shaped wedge wire and support rod. Each winding wire will directly form a fixed gap through the CNC lathe, and the size of the gap can be changed according to the actual use. The opening of the gap is V-shaped, with a large opening at one end and a small opening at the other, which can better filter and backwash, and prolong the service time of the filter tube. CNC lathes can ensure that the gaps are evenly distributed. The filtration method is from the inside to the outside, and is used for water treatment equipment, environmental protection, seawater desalination into industrial water and domestic water, tap water treatment, water softening treatment, petrochemical industry, terminal filtration, etc.
Filter from inside to outside
1. The inner wire is wound and the slot is circumferential, and the outer support bar is vertical
2. The inner winding and the slit are vertical, and the outer support bar is circumferential
Machinable form: welding flange, reinforcing plate, bottom support, axial round pipe, cutting round hole, cutting slope, etc.
Reverse V Slot Wedge Wire Drum Screen is widely used in oil, gas and water wells for sand prevention and its application in chemical industry, environmental protection and other industries.
It is the most widely used filter screen in all kinds of oil, water resources recycling and resin collection.
The world's most advanced full wound welding process in the world is adopted by the Johnson Vee-shaped wire winding screen.
The special stainless steel trapezoid (wedge-shaped) wire winding is welded on a group of longitudinal support rods arranged in a round round arrangement, thus ensuring its strength and service life.
Due to the adoption of full program welding, not only the strict integrity of the product is ensured, but also the ideal gap size is formed. Compared with the commonly used welding technology in China, the full welded wedged wire winding screen tube, filter pipe, water cap, water distributor, resin trap and sieve plate have the characteristics of smooth tube surface, no production edge angle, no burr, uniform gap and no grease leakage.
1. The product can be customized with different specifications and raw materials (mainly stainless steel and carbon steel) according to the actual needs of customers, so as to ensure reasonable investment and save production costs.
2. Screen joints can also be made according to different needs. Packaging can be made according to customer needs.
3. Non-stainless steel products can be protected by galvanizing treatment. Beautiful and clean appearance.
4. High-precision filtration, stable effluent quality, applicable to different raw water quality and water requirements.
5. This product is widely used in power station equipment, petroleum, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, coal, metallurgy, papermaking, food and beverage, beer production, environmental protection and other industries to filter and support industrial water treatment such as make-up water and condensate water.
6. The various advantageous properties of this product improve the working efficiency and service cycle of the filter, making this product a leader in water filtration equipment.
Contact Person: Kate Hu