Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SUS 304 316l||Type:||FITO|
|Product Name:||Back Wash Screen Pipe||Length:||1m-3m|
|Wire Size:||63#||Hole Shape:||V Shape|
SGS Wire Wrapped Screen,
Reverse Winding Wire Wrapped Screen,
ISO Wire Wrapped Screen
1 Reverse winding silk screen product introduction:
Stainless steel screen pipe, also known as the filter pipe, is winding, reverse winding, reverse winding and other forms, is widely used in oil, gas, water well sand control industry, especially in the water well industry prominent position, widely used in water filtration screen. Stainless steel screen pipe is made by the process of full-wound welding, which is welded with special trapezoidal wire winding on a group of support wires arranged in a circle.
2 Features of reverse winding silk screen:
1. Through backwinding, the general filtration from outside the pipe to the pipe is changed into inside to outside the pipe filtration, to achieve a variety of uses, widely used in chemical industry, paper making, water treatment and other industries.
2. The application of trapezoidal wire makes V-shaped openings formed between the crevices of the screen tube.
3. Continuous winding of trapezoidal wire forms continuous high density uniform gap on the support wire arranged in a circular manner.
4. Wire winding and all supporting wires are connected by electric welding, durable, long working life cycle.
5. According to the actual requirements of the design of the longitudinal arrangement of the support wire and the screen joint gap form, so that the stainless steel screen has high compression performance.
6. The superior properties of stainless steel screens improve well efficiency and service life
Reverse V Slot Wedge Wire Drum Screen is widely used in oil, gas and water wells for sand prevention and its application in chemical industry, environmental protection and other industries.
It is the most widely used filter screen in all kinds of oil, water resources recycling and resin collection.
The world's most advanced full wound welding process in the world is adopted by the Johnson Vee-shaped wire winding screen.
The special stainless steel trapezoid (wedge-shaped) wire winding is welded on a group of longitudinal support rods arranged in a round round arrangement, thus ensuring its strength and service life.
Due to the adoption of full program welding, not only the strict integrity of the product is ensured, but also the ideal gap size is formed. Compared with the commonly used welding technology in China, the full welded wedged wire winding screen tube, filter pipe, water cap, water distributor, resin trap and sieve plate have the characteristics of smooth tube surface, no production edge angle, no burr, uniform gap and no grease leakage.
|Material||SS304, SS304L, SS316L, SS321, Duplex, Hastelloy, etc|
|Length||Up to 4000mm|
|Slot / Gap||25 micron to 2000 micron (Tolerance:+-5 micron)|
|Ends||With Welded rings, Flange etc|
|Filter Type||From inside to outside|
|With or without|
|Note||All sizes are all customized, according to your requirement|
1. Various samples can be provide.
2. The FOB,CIF, CFR price are all available.
3. If there are unqualified products, support for replacement.
4. The package detail, mesh size can be customized.
Filter from inside to outside
1. The inner wire is wound and the slot is circumferential, and the outer support bar is vertical
2. The inner winding and the slit are vertical, and the outer support bar is circumferential
Machinable form: welding flange, reinforcing plate, bottom support, axial round pipe, cutting round hole, cutting slope, etc.
Contact Person: Mrs. Orange Song