Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Low Carbon Galvanized||Grade:||Q195, Q235|
|Slot Size:||0.5 Mm, 1.0mm In Usual||Diameter:||6 -5/8"|
|Length:||2900mm||End Connection:||Welded Rings|
|Wire Size:||2.2*3.5mm||Support Rod:||ø3.8mm Round Wire|
water well screen,
johnson screen pipe
40 Slot Low Carbon Galvanized Water Wire Screen For Shallow Well
40 Slot Low Carbon Galvanized Water Wire Screen For Shallow Well, is welded by V wire and support rod.
There is a fixed value slot between each v wire, and the continuous slot, designed to provide maximum open are to reduce entrance velocity, increase hydraulic efficiency and promote more effective development.
The wrapped wire is V shape, and the support rod is round shape.
|Material||Low Carbon Galvanized|
|Slot size||0.5 mm, 1.0mm,|
|Length||2.9 m to fit container|
|End connection||Welded rings|
|Support rod||Round ø3.8mm|
|Wire shape||V shaped, Width* height|
This is the size we make, we can also make any other sizes according to your drawing.
Sand control Johnson Vee Shaped Water well screen, also known as Johnson screen, it is made up of V-shape profile wire and the longitudinal round support rods. And be widely used in water conservancy, petroleum, geothermy, chemical, food and decoration industries.
1. The continuous slot opening greatly increases the available open area, thus better to face the aquifer.
2.The“V”shaped profile avoids clogging effectively to ensure smooth circulation.
3. The continuous slot promises a long and effective usage.
4. Solid structure, high porosity, aperture size precision.
5. Long service life,safe and reliable, low comprehensive cost,meanwhile, it is easy to backwash.
6. Material: Stainless steel (acid and alkali resistance, anti-aging, long service life, and ide applicability).
7. Diameter (OD) 20-800 mm, 1inch-26inch,(Standard diameter:4", 6", 8", 10", 12" )slot above 0.05mm.
8. End connect with welded rings, male/female threaded, etc.
9. Open area: 60%
10. Engineer recemand:2*3.5mm, 2.2*3.5mm, 3*4.6mm, 3*5mm, 3*6mm, 3*7mm
1. Heavy oil, sand oil, light oil, SAGD, CBM, bitumen, thermal
2. Water injection, bi-modal sand, carbonates, thin pay
3. Horizontal, vertical , deviated oil and gas and water wells
Contact Person: Kate Hu